The RPP conference series aims at offering a comprehensive overview of current challenges and innovative solutions in recombinant protein production across different cell factories. Special attention is attributed to the comparative physiology of microbial and higher eukaryotic platforms for protein production. The 9th RPP conference will build on the successes of previous meetings, which have attracted steadily increasing numbers of researchers from both academia and the bioprocessing industry. The RPP9 meeting will address four major areas and emerging trends in recombinant protein production of industrial relevance:
- Host physiology under RPP bioprocess conditions, including gene expression and regulation, translation, protein folding and stability, secretion, stress responses and cellular quality control.
- Cell engineering for RPP, including systems metabolic engineering, synthetic biology tools, and integration of random and rational approaches.
- RPP processes at industrial scale, including challenges in up- and down-scaling, host physiology under bioprocess conditions, downstream processing, bioprocess analysis, product quality control, and the safety status of cell factories.
- Biofabrication of complex protein structures, including multicomplex and multispecific proteins, membrane proteins, and surface display of proteins as well as cell-free technologies.
Oral and Poster Presentation Abstract Submission Deadline Extended
- Oral presentations: January 31, 2017
- Poster presentations *: February 28, 2017
*The Novozymes poster awards are intended to recognize students demonstrating outstanding skills with regard to communicating new scientific and substantial results in the form of a poster.
Prizes will be awarded to the best three posters presented by PhD students or young scientists in their first research position. If you qualify to enter this competition, please mark your poster with a label that will be provided by the Conference Organisers at the event. The first prize consists of a cash award in the amount of €1000. The second prize is a cash award of €500. The third prize is in the amount of €250.
Support of Conference Dinner: